Panasonic D600 will be released on September 18, 2012
[09/13/2012] You can Pre-Order this Camera at:
US: Amazon.com Here ~ Price: $2,096.95
UK: Amazon.co.uk Here ~ Price: £1,974.44 (body only) ~ £2,467.26 with Len
AU: Buy Here (Deal of the Day Price: $2,388.85 You save $410.15)
[09/13/2012] Read More Nikon D600 & Kits Release, Price, Review.
Download Nikon D600 Manual Here
[09/13/2012] Nikon D600 Hightlight Specs
- Style: With 24-85mm Lens
- Nikon’ most compact FX-format HD-SLR
- Newly developed 24.3 MP FX-format CMOS sensor
- Share D600 images with the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter (sold seperately)
- Cinema-quality Full HD (1080p)
- Compatible with all NIKKOR lenses, FX and DX formats
[09/12/2012] Update some image leak of the D600 before date released at bottom.
[09/06/2012] Alot information on DPreviews say that Nikon D600 will be launched in Dubai on September 13, 2012.
[08.25.2012] We receive many rumors said that Nikon D600 will be release on 13/9 at photography Photokina Exhibition, where a lot of companies introduce their new products to the public, Price of D600 about $ 1,500
[08.10/2012] Recently, Some rumours say that Nikon D600 can be introduced and release in August or early September, this time is the time of the Photokina photography trade show.
[08/01/2012] View Leakage Pictures Of Nikon D600 in Jun 2012 : Here
Nikon D600 Release Exit ?
I accidentally search on google by keyword “Nikon D6″ … and google has suggested to me that “Nikon D600″. Surprisingly when I know the Nikon D600 has not appeared on the market. I roam the internet and learn about the Nikon D600 and actually have some specific information that we believe that the Nikon D600 will on the horizon….80%.
Nikon D600 Price ?
The price of the D600 is rumored to be very low – maybe as low as $ 1,500. Compared with the new Nikon DSLR camera release recently as D3200, D800, … Nikon D600 is a lot cheaper. This is the price that many people excited and can buy it.
Another reason that I believe D600 will be available on the market is: with price is $ 1.500, the Nikon will meet all of the segments for consumer cameras.
- Entry Level (APS-C/DX): Nikon D3200 – Price: $699.00
- Upper Entry Level (APS-C/DX): Nikon D5100/ D5200 - Price: $999.95
- Mid-range (APS-C/DX): Nikon D7000/D7100 - Price: $1,399.00
- Budget High-End (FX): Nikon D600 – PRICE: $1,500
- High-end (FX): Nikon D800 – Price: $2,999.00
- Professional (FX): Nikon D4 – Price: $5,999.00
Nikon D600 Specs
Here are some of the Nikon D600 specs that I collected from nikonrumors, it seems this information is of a DSLR camera is well suited to High-End Budget.
- 39 AF points (with an option of 11 AF points)
- 5 fps (same as the D700, the D800 has 4fps)
- 2 SD card slots with Eye-fi support
- Build-in retouching images functionality
- Built-in flash with sync speed of 1/250s
- Two user settings: U1 and U2
- Fn button
- HD video
- The sensor inside the D600 will probably be 24MP (made by Sony, modified by Nikon)
- The new camera will be marketed as an entry level full frame camera
- Auto DX crop mode
- In-camera RAW editor
- Built in time-lapse functionality
- Possibly with build-in HDR
- Possibly with integrated GPS
- New external battery grip
- To be released this summer
- The D600 will probably not have an internal AF motor, which means it will work only with AF-S lenses (just like the D3200 and D5100)
- The price of the D600 is rumored to be very low – maybe as low as $1500
- Announcement before Photokina (September 2012)
- One or more low-priced f/4 lenses will be announced with the D600. For example, Nikon recently filed a patent for a 24-70mm f/3.5-4.5 full frame lens which seems to be designed for a cheaper FX DSLR body
Update Nikon D600 Specs
- 24.7MP full frame sensor
- Weight: 760g (850g with battery and memory cards), the D800 weights 900g
- 3.2″ LCD with 921K dot with ambient sensor control
- HDMI output
- Video compression: H264/MPEG-4
- Full HD with 30p, 25p, 24p, HD with 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p
- Viewfinder coverage: 100% for FX , 97% for Dx
- The Nikon D600 will have built-in AF motor
- The body most probably will be weather sealed
- The D600 may not have built-in GPS as initially reported
- ISO range: 100-6400 (with Lo-1 ISO 50 and Hi-2 ISO 25,600)
- 39 AF points (with an option of 11 AF points), 9 cross-type AF points
- AF face detection
- Exposure compensation: ±5 EV (same as the D800)
- The D600 will probably use the EN-EL15 rechargeable Li-ion battery
[img src=http://dslrreleasedate.com/wp-content/flagallery/nikon-d600/thumbs/thumbs_nikon-d600-back.jpg]Nikon D600 Back
[img src=http://dslrreleasedate.com/wp-content/flagallery/nikon-d600/thumbs/thumbs_nikon-wu-1a-adapter.jpg]Nikon D600 WU 1A Adapter
[img src=http://dslrreleasedate.com/wp-content/flagallery/nikon-d600/thumbs/thumbs_nikon-wu-1b-for-d600.png]Nikon WU 1b For D600
More Nikon D600 Pictures